Monday, February 29, 2016

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton not so Different

I've been wondering if Trump is trust worthy, or if he needs for business purposes, another four years of democratic policy making which is why he is running as a Republican. You know, divide the party, and eventually lose to Hillary Clinton when she trots out his record to show he is part of the war on women.


In this video at the 1 minute mark Bill Clinton deftly throws it out there that Trump was friends with him. Nice casual off the cuff hint, but will it become more in a race against Hillary?



Here is another clip showing that Trump wanted to support Hillary.



Now are there any other connections? What is something Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump have in common?



Guess what, Donald Trump is in support of Universal Health Care as well.



Sounds very much like Hillary's Universal Health Care. Now remember all presidential candidates make big promises. Republican, Democrat whatever.

And now the great Donald has flip flopped on his position. Why?





Donald Trump likes to compare himself to the modern day Regean. Here is what that President said about Donald and Hillary's healthcare plans.



So I have to ask, do you really want either Donald Trump making "deals" on capitol hill? It's obvious all the other politicians do. Do you really want Government health care?

A Story and a Question to you

Last time I had to talk to the government, they owed me a refund check. Having moved I was required to submit a change of address form. I have never lost my temper on the phone before, however when the public servant in a very patronizing tone informed me it wasn't their fault that I couldn't manage to  send in a simple change of address form, (after doing so three times) I lost my temper!!

I just imagine how much angrier I would be if I were waiting on government health care before my wife or child could get the care they needed. What would I do in this situation if instead I got a patronizing government bureaucrat? And what can you do? Take your money elsewhere? Write a nasty letter to some politician who's probably golfing in Hawaii or on a campaign trail?

Honestly what do you do when the government fails? Wait four years to elect someone else and hope your loved ones can hang on?

Who is the real Donald Trump?
He seems to be a self aggrandizing egotistical pompous businessman that is entirely untouchable in his own little world that whatever he is saying at the current moment IS the truth, and if you say otherwise, YOU'RE A LIAR!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment